2 minutes de lecture
GRDF's international activities support the transformation of GRDF in France in a logic of learning and preparing for the future.
Our approach takes four different forms:
- Promoting our solutions and technical expertise like Smart Gas Meter and offering professional training services for international partners.
- Developing international partnerships to develop common R&D projects, promote renewable gas and common positioning on energy transition, share expertise and good practices.
- Raising GRDF’s awareness abroad by participating to international gas organisations and institutions like Marcogaz or the International Gas Union (IGU). The international develoment team is also attending important energy industry events like the World Gas Congress or the European Utility Week.
- Opening our organization and our employees to foreign DSO’s practices through employees exchanges with partners.
Key Figures 2018
- 15 Active international partners
- 8 International employee exchanges
- 5 Attended international conferences
- 4 Collaborative projects with international partners
Find out more about our solutions for energy transition
GRDF is actively promoting the development of innovative technologies, especially key strategic drivers such as gas network issues and the development of renewable gas.